Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't login to iCloud on my iPhone 6 plus (iOS12)

I can't login to my icloud from the settings on my iPhone. I had this problem for about a year now and I can't find a solution for my problem.

I'm able to login to App Store and I'm also able to login to iCloud from Safari on my iPhone and computer. Why is this happening?

Apparently there is nothing wrong with my login. Nothing wrong with my network. My date ane time settings are correct.

I've been searching for an answer to this issue all over the web and I've updated my iOS recently, but nothing helps.

Posted on Oct 27, 2018 4:43 AM

3 replies

Oct 28, 2018 6:21 AM in response to Blarre72

Good morning Blarre72,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I see that you're having trouble logging into iCloud on your iPhone, even though you don't have any issue logging into iCloud in Safari. I'd like to help out.

Some reasons for this may be that you eventually changed your password, causing some issues with the iPhone. Follow these steps on the iPhone:

iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If you’re using iOS 10.3 or later, go to Settings > [your name]. If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings > iCloud.

• If you're signed out, enter your updated Apple ID and password. The data in iCloud will automatically appear on your device after you sign in.
  • If you're still signed in with your previous Apple ID:
    1. Scroll down and tap Sign Out, then follow the onscreen steps. You might need to enter your password. Your data will remain in iCloud and will be updated on your device when you sign in to iCloud again.
    2. Enter your updated Apple ID and password.

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

Let us know how that works out for you. Have a great day.

I can't login to iCloud on my iPhone 6 plus (iOS12)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.