Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to restore photos from iCloud backup

Good evening. I recently buy my iPhone 7 and I tried to download my photos from my iCloud from my previous iPhone 6. The backup from me previous cellphone I see it on iCloud but I can’t download it. What can I do to restore my photos? Thank you

[Re-Titled by Host]

Posted on Oct 28, 2018 10:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2018 11:47 AM

Kalparozzzz,

If you are using the same Apple ID, and your previous iPhone 6 was backed up to the cloud, you should get your photos back. Sometimes they can take awhile to download based on your Wi-Fi speed. Also go to Settings > your-name > iCloud > Photos. Make sure that "Photos" is on. Keep checking.

Also see this:

Get help with missing photos

Good luck.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 28, 2018 11:47 AM in response to kalparozzzz

Kalparozzzz,

If you are using the same Apple ID, and your previous iPhone 6 was backed up to the cloud, you should get your photos back. Sometimes they can take awhile to download based on your Wi-Fi speed. Also go to Settings > your-name > iCloud > Photos. Make sure that "Photos" is on. Keep checking.

Also see this:

Get help with missing photos

Good luck.

Unable to restore photos from iCloud backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.