Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Installasjon of mojave stops on a MacBook air... how can i reset?

the installation stops - and will not continue. So nothing works.... how can i set back to the old version?

thanks for answering :-)

Posted on Oct 29, 2018 7:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2018 7:46 AM

Restart your computer holding Command R to restart in Recovery. At this point, if you have a recent backup you have two choices: 1) download Mojave now and install it, then use Setup Assistant to copy your account(s) and applications or 2) restore using TimeMachine which will return your computer to its state before you attempted installing Mojave.

If you don't have a backup things may get a big ugly.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2018 7:46 AM in response to Janfromhosle

Restart your computer holding Command R to restart in Recovery. At this point, if you have a recent backup you have two choices: 1) download Mojave now and install it, then use Setup Assistant to copy your account(s) and applications or 2) restore using TimeMachine which will return your computer to its state before you attempted installing Mojave.

If you don't have a backup things may get a big ugly.

Installasjon of mojave stops on a MacBook air... how can i reset?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.