Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weather not showing on iWatch face

Couldn’t get weather to show on my iWatch face. I was trying to do it with Weather Channel, that won’t work. You have to use the Apple weather App. Didn’t even have that on my phone. Load Apple weather, then find it on your iPhone watch App, then add it to your watch. It will show up as a choice for your main screen.

MacBook Pro (13-inch Early 2011)

Posted on Oct 31, 2018 1:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2018 4:29 AM

Your description suggests this is Working As Designed. A third party app on your iPhone needs to support Apple Watch before it can appear there, and I guess Weather Channel app either doesn’t support Watch, or it needs to be updated for the latest WatchOS release.

2 replies

Weather not showing on iWatch face

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.