Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to temporarily disable Dual SIM on iPhone XS Max

I am using an iPhone XS Max with 2 SIMs (the China model with Dual nano SIM tray, not the eSIM version).

How can I disable the secondary SIM, while still leaving it in the SIM tray?

For example, to disconnect a line to avoid being disturbed, but not the second one. A bit like a "Do Not Disturb" or "Airplane" mode for a specific SIM

Regards,

Bruno

iPhone XS Max, iOS 12.1

Posted on Oct 31, 2018 6:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2018 9:44 PM

Hi Guys, Apple finally fixed this issues with the new ios 12.1.1. I updated to this few days ago, and is really amazing. You can now switch off any of the sim by a simple button on the Celluar settings. Finally! Thank you apple.

4 replies

Nov 8, 2018 11:57 PM in response to WildPixels

I have the same question too. but haven't found the right solution. The only quick temp solution that I do is to switch off the phone and when switching back on, I only enter the SIM CARD PIN for the number that I want to activate. and do not key in the SIM PIN the other number number.

I don't know if its the right way, but its the only way I can do so. I just hope that Apple can suggest or have a solution to this quick and provide a faster way.

How to temporarily disable Dual SIM on iPhone XS Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.