Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

scam mail from apple gift card store

hello guys,

Sorry to disturb am from Mauritius island in the Indian ocean am a big fan of apple products, its been nearly 7 years am using apple products i never have any issue but today at 00.29 am 01/11/18 Mauritius time i receive a mail saying that i have purchase an iTunes gift card of $100 + Processing fee $1.50 Total $101.50. But i have never buy gift card and my apple id is not even associated with a credit card, am sure its some sort of scam something like that, here some screen shot of the mail and receipt, theirs an option where its said i can cancelled the transaction before 24hr form purchase but when i click on the link it direct me to another page. It will be very greatfull if you could help me out.

User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file

iPhone 6s, iOS 12.0.1, space grey 16GB

Posted on Nov 1, 2018 9:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2018 9:48 AM

It is a phishing attempt. Do not respond to, or otherwise act on the email.

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

scam mail from apple gift card store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.