Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Calendar will not load under Mojave. It starts to lad then crashes.

My calendar loads to a blank calendar, then it says it is Updating calendars, then crashes at the 3/4 point on the third or fourth blue updating screen. I then get this message of why it crashed:

Time Awake Since Boot: 590000 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)

Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Application Specific Information:

dyld3 mode

*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: '*** +[CalEntityDescription insertNewObjectForEntityForName:inManagedObjectContext:obtainPermanentID:]: could not obtain permanent id for BirthdayCalendar with error Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=134020 "The model configuration used to open the store is incompatible with the one that was used to create the store." UserInfo={NSUnderlyingException=Can't resolve how to assign objects to stores; Coordinator does not have any stores}'

terminating with uncaught exception of type NSException

abort() called

Application Specific Backtrace 1:

Posted on Nov 1, 2018 12:31 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Nov 2, 2018 11:37 AM in response to Ronald Stephens

Hello, Ronald Stephens!

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities, it's great to have you here. I understand that your Calendar doesn't seem to load as expected in macOS Mojave. I'm happy to give you a hand with this.

In this instance, I have a couple of recommend steps to try, starting by booting your Mac into Safe Mode and seeing if the issue occurs there. If it doesn't occur in Safe Mode, go ahead and reboot out of Safe Mode and see if the issue has resolved itself in a normal boot. You can follow the steps here for Safe Mode: Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac .

Start up in safe mode

To start up in safe mode:

1. Start or restart your Mac, then immediately press and hold the Shift key. The Apple logo appears on your display. If you don't see the Apple logo, learn what to do.
  2. Release the Shift key when you see the login window. If your startup disk is encrypted with FileVault, you might be asked to log in twice: once to unlock the startup disk, and again to log in to the Finder.

To leave safe mode, restart your Mac without pressing any keys during startup.

Another great step would be testing the issue in a new administrator account. This is more of an isolation step and may not necessarily resolve it. It will, however, tell you whether your entire system is affected by the issue or just your primary user account. The steps are found in How to test an issue in another user account on your Mac .

I hope that this information is helpful.

​Have a great day!

My Calendar will not load under Mojave. It starts to lad then crashes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.