Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with iCloud and iPhone 6

Sometime ago could not sync my Calendar data with my iPhone 5, but after several attempts I did.

Now I replaced my iPhone 5 for a iPhone 6, and the problem came back. I can not get the Calendar data on my Mac to appear in the iPhone Calendar. I've already performed the settings indicated by Apple, but even then the data does not appear in the iCloud Calendar and consequently on the iPhone as well. And it's strange because all my contacts appear on both iCloud and iPhone, but Calendar contacts, which are also selected in iCloud Preferences, do not appear. What could be wrong?

iPhone 6, iOS 12.1, 64GB

Posted on Nov 3, 2018 11:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2018 11:46 AM

If the Calendar data doesn't appear at iCloud.com, the problem is with the Mac.

Try going to System Preferences/iCloud and stop Calendar syncing by unchecking the box. Wait a couple of minutes, then check syncing. Allow time for the sync to complete.

Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders - Get help using iCloud

Last resort - have you tried signing out of iCloud and then sign back in?

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2018 11:46 AM in response to Sergio B Netto

If the Calendar data doesn't appear at iCloud.com, the problem is with the Mac.

Try going to System Preferences/iCloud and stop Calendar syncing by unchecking the box. Wait a couple of minutes, then check syncing. Allow time for the sync to complete.

Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders - Get help using iCloud

Last resort - have you tried signing out of iCloud and then sign back in?

Problem with iCloud and iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.