Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar Entries not Displaying in iCloud Calendars

I sync email, contacts and calendars across my iPhone (iOS 13.2.1), Mac (macOS Mojave V10.14.6) and iCloud. 

When logging into iCloud, my contacts and email are visible. However, my calendar entries do not display in iCloud and I can see they are synced between the Mac and iPhone.

I have performed the following checks, but still the calendar entries don’t display in calendar in iCloud:

1. All devices have the latest software

2. All devices are signed into the same Apple ID

3. The date and location settings are correct and current on all devices

4. I switched off calendars under iCloud on my Mac and switched it back on

5. I logged out of my Apple ID on my Mac and logged back in, checking to ensure that calendars were switched on

6. I switched off calendars under iCloud on my iPhone and switched it back on.

7. I logged out of my Apple ID on my iPhone and logged back in, checking to ensure that calendars were switched on

Is there anything else I should do to enable my calendar entries to display in iCloud?

Posted on Feb 13, 2022 4:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2022 5:08 AM

Sorry please read iPhone software as iOS 15.3.1 and not 13.21.

Similar questions

2 replies

Calendar Entries not Displaying in iCloud Calendars

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.