Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Quick question on Final Cut Pro

A very basic question as I have never used Final Cut Pro - I want to make a short video which is interspersed with powerpoint images. Will I be able to do this in FCP or is there different software that I should use for this? Thanks for taking the time...

Posted on Nov 5, 2018 4:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2018 4:40 AM

Thanks so much! I just wanted to establish what software to use as I often try to do something only to find that the particular software can’t do what I want and by that time I’ve wasted a day or two... Thanks again 👌

Similar questions

2 replies

Nov 5, 2018 4:38 AM in response to vaticsol

Sure you can do this in FCP.

Export your slides either as separate images or as a Quicktime movie, import into FCP X and add any other video, titles, effects, etc.

BUT before you try FCP, I suggest you try iMovie. It is already on your mac, or can be downloaded free of charge. It may well be enough for your needs. When you feel you have outgrown iMovie, try FCP X.

I

Quick question on Final Cut Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.