Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to delete a single podcast on a pc without deleting the entire podcast

ive been using itunes on my pc for years. lately when i try and delete a single podcast the entire series gets deleted. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling itunes with the same result. I can't delete a podcast that has already downloaded or a podcast that is currently waiting to download. getting frustrating. Thanks in advance for any help. Mark

iPod classic, Windows 7

Posted on Nov 6, 2018 1:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2018 11:01 AM

Specifically don't use the right-click mouse route, that is what causes the problem. On a typical Windows keyboard there is a key with the legend Delete or sometimes Del. That's the one you want.

Resetting the warnings means you should see a warning when you delete and you'll be able to see if it plans to delete an episode or a series. Cancel if it wants to delete the whole podcast.

tt2

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 7, 2018 11:01 AM in response to 6820mark

Specifically don't use the right-click mouse route, that is what causes the problem. On a typical Windows keyboard there is a key with the legend Delete or sometimes Del. That's the one you want.

Resetting the warnings means you should see a warning when you delete and you'll be able to see if it plans to delete an episode or a series. Cancel if it wants to delete the whole podcast.

tt2

unable to delete a single podcast on a pc without deleting the entire podcast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.