Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast controls showing on lock screen

I’m on the new iPhone 10 s max My iPod controls show up on my lock screen under Siri suggestions and I can’t get it off I don’t want it showing all the time is there a way to get it off?

Posted on Nov 9, 2018 7:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2018 7:26 AM

I’ve been having the same issue, random podcast episode (the same exact one) keeps showing up on my locked screen. I deleted the podcast app, and it’s still showing! There’s obviously a huge glitch going on, and i don’t know how to get rid of it. I turned off Siri suggestions and still keeps showing.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2018 7:26 AM in response to Kyleotis

I’ve been having the same issue, random podcast episode (the same exact one) keeps showing up on my locked screen. I deleted the podcast app, and it’s still showing! There’s obviously a huge glitch going on, and i don’t know how to get rid of it. I turned off Siri suggestions and still keeps showing.

Podcast controls showing on lock screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.