Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud for windows crashes outlook 16

I am running windows 10 and office 365. I have been running icloud for windows successfully for some time syncing my iPhone and iPad. Suddenlly outlooks started to terminate. I found that disabling the icloud for windows add-in the problem stopped. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Outllook 16 from Office 365, and also icloud for windows. Reintalled both. Deleted the apple files on my PC. Problem continues to occur.

iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015), OS X El Capitan (10.11.1)

Posted on Nov 9, 2018 10:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2018 3:35 PM

Resolved. File was not communicating between iCloud and Windows for iCloud. Accidentally fixed. Turned off all syncing between my iPhone and iCloud. Told it to save files on phone. Turned it back on and allowed it to Merge files as I turned it back on. Enable icloud for windows add-in. Worked. No more crashes.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2018 3:35 PM in response to tepley

Resolved. File was not communicating between iCloud and Windows for iCloud. Accidentally fixed. Turned off all syncing between my iPhone and iCloud. Told it to save files on phone. Turned it back on and allowed it to Merge files as I turned it back on. Enable icloud for windows add-in. Worked. No more crashes.

icloud for windows crashes outlook 16

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.