Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

requested range not satisfiable with MacOS 10.14.1 update

Starting with Mojave 10.14 OS on MacBook Pro, I get the following error "requested range not satisfiable". Tried restarting, restarting and running Disk Utility's First Aid without any success. Any suggestions?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015), macOS Mojave (10.14)

Posted on Nov 11, 2018 6:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2018 9:30 AM

Hey MyHomie,

I can see from your post that you're getting an error message on your MacBook Pro since upgrading to the latest macOS. I don't blame you for reaching out on this especially when you've tried some steps to help with this, so I'd like to see how I can help. To get started, do you see this error if you boot into safe mode? The resource below can help.
Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac

Let me know the results.

Regards.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 13, 2018 9:30 AM in response to MyHomie

Hey MyHomie,

I can see from your post that you're getting an error message on your MacBook Pro since upgrading to the latest macOS. I don't blame you for reaching out on this especially when you've tried some steps to help with this, so I'd like to see how I can help. To get started, do you see this error if you boot into safe mode? The resource below can help.
Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac

Let me know the results.

Regards.

requested range not satisfiable with MacOS 10.14.1 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.