Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ive updated my iphone yet my celluar data is not working

Ive updated my iphone yet my celluar data is not working. It searches for the service but does not find any conmection. Updated to the most up to date ios

iPhone 7, iOS 12.1, No problem with my cell bill

Posted on Nov 12, 2018 8:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2018 5:16 PM

You might have the problem outlined here: https://www.apple.com/support/iphone-7-no-service/

~Lyssa

7 replies

Nov 12, 2018 8:07 PM in response to Jwalkerjr88

Hello,

This has been happening recently to my device too. All I have needed to do is to go into control center (by swiping up on iPhones 8+ and below, swiping down from top right corner iPhone X, Xs, Xr) then toggle the cellular icon on/off. If this does not fix the problem you can power off your device completely and then power it on again.

Hope this helps,

Andrew

Nov 12, 2018 8:52 PM in response to Jwalkerjr88

Ok,

There is a slot on the right side of your device where the SIM card is located inside a tray. You can open the tray by poking a paper clip into the hole. The tray should slide out with the SIM card inside. Careful though - you don’t want to lose the SIM card because it is really small. Next you can take it out of the tray and place it back in, checking to make sure that it is in correctly. This might toggle your network connection back on.

Andrew

Ive updated my iphone yet my celluar data is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.