Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can not place order for Calendar in IPhoto

I have created my calendar, in which it is my eighth year in a row, but once I hit buy, it will not go further. Usually it will assemble and then allow me to Place Order. HELP!!! I order one every year for my wife to Christmas and it is an expected gift.

iMac

Posted on Nov 13, 2018 12:37 PM

5 replies

Nov 13, 2018 12:48 PM in response to ProudDadof2Girls

Apple does no longer offer print services at all since September 30.

Here is a recent user tip by OT: : Old Toad: Post 9/30/2018 Printing Options for Photos

See also these support documents:

since your calendar is already finished, you could save it as a PDF file and send it to a different print service, for example Presto Photos:

Photo Book Printing, Color Book Printing, and Calendar Printing - PrestoPhoto

To create a PDF file of your calendar see: Preview a print project in Photos or iPhoto to avoid issues - Apple Support

Jan 1, 2019 11:03 AM in response to Old Toad

Anyone who might be considering using a Local FedEx to print calendars let me tell you about my experience.

1 - bringing in your own PDF file for printing and binding is about twice as expensive as using their online calendar creation site.

2 - the printed calendars were much too dark throughout the calendar.

I would not use them again. Instead I'll create my calendars in iPhoto 9.6.1, save as a PDF and upload to either Mimeo or PrestoPhotos.

Since iPhoto 9.6.1 is 64 bit it will run in the system after Mojave. As long as it runs well enough to create calendars or books and save as PDF files I'll go that route.

Can not place order for Calendar in IPhoto

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.