Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do you type apple ID verification Code on Ipod touch?

there is only space for a Password and even if I get the code on another devise there is no space on the Ipod login screen to enter the verification code it on the Ipod Touch

Posted on Nov 13, 2018 5:32 PM

Similar questions

8 replies

Nov 14, 2018 8:09 AM in response to Cåts

I read this; it is not helpful AT ALL because there is not option to enter the verification code on Ipod. There are only two fields: Apple ID and password. When I type my password a message appears that I need to enter the code, but there is no change in the display and the screen still shows only Apple ID and password fields, so there is physically no space to enter the verification code; thus, I cannot set up the Ipod at all .

Nov 14, 2018 3:34 PM in response to ewafromhamden

Try this...

Go into preferences, select iCloud and click the button that says enter iCloud password. Enter your password. ( This causes a code to be sent to my phone, and the computer popped up a window telling for me to type in my password and verification code, but didn’t provide anywhere to type it in. The only option was to click OK and then nothing would happen.

After typing your password, and it brings you to that prompt, click OK (the only option) and keep the verification code handy. Then, Click the back button in iCloud preferences so it takes you back to general preferences.

Click iCloud again. Now that you’re back, click the button again to enter your password, and THIS TIME enter your password and the verification code in all one string (password123456).”

This work for someone else.

depending on your version of iPad touch and iOS ( please let me know both)

pit might not work.

how do you type apple ID verification Code on Ipod touch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.