Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had $15 on my apple card and I spent $10.75 and I can’t download anymore music and I still have money in my card. Why can’t I buy anymore songs or re-redeem my card

I still have money on my card but I can’t buy anymore music or re-redeem my card. Why?

Posted on Nov 14, 2018 5:02 AM

2 replies

Nov 15, 2018 10:32 AM in response to cloa

Hi cloa,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having trouble making purchases. I’m happy to help.

To start, I suggest making sure that you’re viewing an accurate balance, and that what you’re trying to purchase doesn’t exceed that amount (unless you have another form of payment on file):

View your store credit balance - Apple Support

If you’re receiving an error message or another type of billing issue, I suggest reviewing the following:

If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Should the issue persist, you’ll want to contact iTunes Support for further assistance.

Take care.

I had $15 on my apple card and I spent $10.75 and I can’t download anymore music and I still have money in my card. Why can’t I buy anymore songs or re-redeem my card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.