Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 12.1 Auto answers over bluetooth

Ever since I upgraded to 12.1, whenever my phone is connected to the bluetooth in my car, it automatically answers incoming calls. I do not have an option to decline the call except to hang up on them as soon as it answers. Also, something else I've experienced is when my son has his phone connected with my car's bluetooth, it still pauses his music and auto answers my incoming calls. I've looked up how to turn it off, and the instructions I've found are outdated and the options in settings have changed. In the Call Audio Routing section, the auto-answer calls is off. So why is it auto answering my calls? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

iPhone 6, iOS 12.1

Posted on Nov 15, 2018 7:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2018 2:59 PM

Does this happen any other time, or only when connected to your vehicle? If so check with your vehicle manufacturer to see if there is some setting for their device. If you have Auto Answer turned off on the phone, then it is at the vehicle.

Similar questions

1 reply

iOS 12.1 Auto answers over bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.