Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i unfilter cuss words in apple music?

ima switch back to spotify i’m tried of this ish

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Nov 15, 2018 6:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2018 6:22 AM

Hi there, mphhhisnotavailable!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! That is a great question you have about turning on explicit content in Apple Music and I’m happy to help! I suggest checking out this article for how to Listen to Apple Music in apps and on websites. Specifically:

About explicit content

If you can't play explicit songs, you might have restrictions (parental controls) turned on for music on your device. To listen to explicit songs, turn restrictions off on any of your devices.

If restrictions are turned off on all of your devices, but you still can't play explicit songs, you might need to turn restrictions for music on then off again.

Learn more about using restrictions on your iOS device or in iTunes on a Mac or PC.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2018 6:22 AM in response to mphhhisnotavailable

Hi there, mphhhisnotavailable!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! That is a great question you have about turning on explicit content in Apple Music and I’m happy to help! I suggest checking out this article for how to Listen to Apple Music in apps and on websites. Specifically:

About explicit content

If you can't play explicit songs, you might have restrictions (parental controls) turned on for music on your device. To listen to explicit songs, turn restrictions off on any of your devices.

If restrictions are turned off on all of your devices, but you still can't play explicit songs, you might need to turn restrictions for music on then off again.

Learn more about using restrictions on your iOS device or in iTunes on a Mac or PC.

Have a great day!

can i unfilter cuss words in apple music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.