Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

keychain login can not be found to store?

My father in law is getting this message on his iMac (Mojave). I need to fix this for him, can anyone offer advice please.

Posted on Nov 16, 2018 7:17 AM

2 replies

Nov 16, 2018 8:18 AM in response to Maxx11

That error is garbled. It could be a problem with the login keychain, but I’d want the specific diagnostic message before suggesting any remediations in that direction.

Or your father might simply want a visit, as various folks providing “family support“ have learned.

Longer-term, set up for remote access into this Mac, whether via Back To My Mac (unfortunately that’s been deprecated in Mojave) or by installing hardware and/or software for a VPN and screen sharing connection into the target network and the target Mac.

keychain login can not be found to store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.