Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple iPhone trade in, is the charger needed

Hello all, I’d like to buy a new iPhone Xr and trade in my 6s, question is must I trade in the charger when I perform the trade in at an Apple store or is the iPhone itself enough?

thank you.

iPhone 6s, iOS 12.0.1

Posted on Nov 16, 2018 7:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2018 12:09 PM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, ifan369!

I understand you want to know if trading in your charger is necessary when doing an iPhone in. I'd be happy to provide information to clarify what is needed.

Based on this link: Apple GiveBack Turn the device you have into the one you want.

Do I have to include accessories like chargers, cables, etc?

In some cases, your final trade-in value can vary depending on if you send in your power adapter or not. You don’t have to, but you can always send in your chargers and cables, and we will recycle them for you.

I hope this clears things up for you.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
Have a great day!
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2018 12:09 PM in response to ifan369

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, ifan369!

I understand you want to know if trading in your charger is necessary when doing an iPhone in. I'd be happy to provide information to clarify what is needed.

Based on this link: Apple GiveBack Turn the device you have into the one you want.

Do I have to include accessories like chargers, cables, etc?

In some cases, your final trade-in value can vary depending on if you send in your power adapter or not. You don’t have to, but you can always send in your chargers and cables, and we will recycle them for you.

I hope this clears things up for you.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
Have a great day!

Apple iPhone trade in, is the charger needed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.