Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iWorks apps failed to download, use the Purchased page to try again, that also fails

I updated my mid-2010 to High Sierra, and migrated apps from my late-2013 iMac which was already running High Sierra. Both had the pre-November 7 versions of the iWorks apps: iMovie, Keynote, Numbers & Pages. The Nov 7 updates to those apps installed ok on the iMac but not the Mac Book Pro. The message there is (App) failed to download. Use the Purchased page to try again. However, updating from there also fails to download, same message.

I tried signing out of the App Store from the iMac, then from the Mac Book Pro, then signing in again from the Mac Book Pro. No change. (I only have one Apple ID; this has always been the case, and I've never had a problem getting both Macs to update as new apps were released.)

What can be done to get the Nov 7 iWorks app updates to install on my macOS x 10.13.6 Mac Book Pro?

MacBook Pro, macOS High Sierra (10.13.6), MacBookPro6,1

Posted on Nov 16, 2018 3:29 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

iWorks apps failed to download, use the Purchased page to try again, that also fails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.