Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Series 2 force touch and battery issue after os5 update!

My series 2 watch has been having issues since the watchOS 5 update and the updates after it have not helped my force touch stopped working but works sometimes randomly but rarely and my battery drains way too fast I’ve had it checked at the apple store diagnostic showed the battery is excellent but they just can’t figure out what’s going anyone experience this? Any solution? Watch is out of warranty all was perfect before os5 I will not purchase a new watch because this one is still mint condition apple please fix this issue seriously I paid a premium price for this watch and it should work like a premium watch!

Posted on Nov 19, 2018 1:32 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Series 2 force touch and battery issue after os5 update!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.