Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bounce doesn't get my mixes right

So i have actually been going around with this problem for quite some time, cause i thought that the only problem was my iTunes that had some minor server disabilities and couldn't play my bounces the way they were made. Until i recently tried to strictly study the deferences from one of my Logic-projects to the same project's bounced wav-file on other MacBook's media players, and in other DAW's etc.

To sum it up - the problem is that no matter which project, Logic doesn't get my mixes and masterings right, the way i mixed and listen to them through the master channel, when i bounce the project. It doesn't matter if i bounce it in mp3, wav, aiff etc., and what the bounce settings is, because I have already tried everything on that area.

Everything should be the same sample rate as well - 44.100kHz

I use a MacBook Pro 13", 2017, but I had the same problem on my old Macbook Pro 13" Mid 2014.

My Logic Pro X should be up to date. V10.4.2

Ask me for more information if it is. 🙂

/Thx in advance

MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, 2 TBT3), null

Posted on Nov 19, 2018 2:22 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Nov 20, 2018 1:53 AM in response to Pancenter

Yeah i have been going through The bounce settings a lot lot. It doesnt change if i try normalizing off or on. I have tried bouncing in realtime many times and that doesn’t change either. The automation part isn’t either the bug. Because it is either way a problem with or out automation on the project.

There is no effects turned on on iTunes. It should be the same either which mediaplayer it is.

Bounce doesn't get my mixes right

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.