Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why I am chargerd?

I was charged for an app I just downloaded for free. Can you tell me why I was charged for that ₹619. And that too after I uninstalled it in a few minutes.

Posted on Nov 20, 2018 8:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2018 8:23 AM

Did the app have a subscription? Check your subscriptions.

Purchases - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions

Purchases - Subscriptions not billed through Apple

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2018 8:23 AM in response to guneetj22

Did the app have a subscription? Check your subscriptions.

Purchases - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions

Purchases - Subscriptions not billed through Apple

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.

iTunes Support

Nov 20, 2018 8:45 AM in response to guneetj22

If you want to see if you can get a refund, if you have received a confirmation email, click the Report a problem link at the bottom.

Purchases problem

iTunes Support

Why I am chargerd?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.