Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Popup/Redirect

How can I get rid of 'mybestmv.com' redirect? I have a popup blocker and have tried searching the web to resolve this problem.

iPad Pro Wi-Fi

Posted on Nov 25, 2018 11:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2018 5:50 PM

Try going to Safari/Preferences/Extensions and disable all extensions.If you see one you don't recognize, delete it.

I'm not sure this program has been updated to delete it, but download this program which was written by Thomas Reed, a long time poster. The program will search for malware/adware The program will do the work for you which makes it easy. There is no reason to leave it installed once troubleshooting is finished. The free version doesn't update itself. If you need it again, you can download it again.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Mac 10.10 and later

Malwarebytes uninstall

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2018 5:50 PM in response to Natashadye

Try going to Safari/Preferences/Extensions and disable all extensions.If you see one you don't recognize, delete it.

I'm not sure this program has been updated to delete it, but download this program which was written by Thomas Reed, a long time poster. The program will search for malware/adware The program will do the work for you which makes it easy. There is no reason to leave it installed once troubleshooting is finished. The free version doesn't update itself. If you need it again, you can download it again.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Mac 10.10 and later

Malwarebytes uninstall

Nov 26, 2018 9:54 AM in response to Eric Root

Eric Root wrote:

The free version doesn't update itself.

Eric,

That is not at all true. The free version of Malwarebytes will alert the user of software updates, and will update itself if the user gives the go-ahead, and will also update the detection rules automatically.

Also, you should check out the following discussion:

Apple needs to make changes pop up

Someone there is recycling your words as their own.

Popup/Redirect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.