Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID And password hacked

I think my ex has access to my Apple ID and password. I looked on my website data page under safari and found all these apps downloaded on my iPhone and iPad. Every app is used to access and control other people account and what they see. He even made it where I can’t change certain things in my settings. I changed passwords but he seems to have a way of getting it. I think when I change it using my keypad he can see. Please help me. I even had two keyboard connected to my computer and I should only have 1. Please help me. Here’s some of the stuff I found. Gum gum.com, share this.com, vidible.tv, share through.com. The list goes on

iPad Air Wi-Fi, iOS 12.1

Posted on Nov 25, 2018 1:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2018 1:43 PM

Do you have backups from before the hack that you can restore? A clean wipe and restore should remove anything he added.

Apple ID has been compromised

You can also add 2 Factor Authentication to your account for more security. If the attempts continue, you might want to consider a name change.

Apple ID Name Change

Apple ID Password Change

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID -Two-factor authentication

Two Factor Authentification availability

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verification App Specific Passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verifications FAQ

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2018 1:43 PM in response to saida17

Do you have backups from before the hack that you can restore? A clean wipe and restore should remove anything he added.

Apple ID has been compromised

You can also add 2 Factor Authentication to your account for more security. If the attempts continue, you might want to consider a name change.

Apple ID Name Change

Apple ID Password Change

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID -Two-factor authentication

Two Factor Authentification availability

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verification App Specific Passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verifications FAQ

Apple ID And password hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.