Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why am i be charged and im suppose to have 3 free months of apple music

I’m supposed to have 3 free months of Apple Music

Posted on Nov 25, 2018 6:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2018 3:29 AM

When you first signed up for an Apple Music subscription, you would have received a “Your Subscription Confirmation” email, with all the subscription details, such as length of the trial period and first day of payment.

If charges to your account deviate from that message, then we can presume that something else is happening.

• You will receive an email for all payments on your Apple ID. This should match your purchase history. It will tell exactly what the charge is for.
  • There might be an ‘authorization hold’, to test the payment capability of your card. After it clears, the charge will be undone/reversed.
  • There might be a different charge, unrelated to Apple Music. See your purchase history.
  • More investigative suggestions on unfamiliar charges.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2018 3:29 AM in response to dayenerafromsavannah

When you first signed up for an Apple Music subscription, you would have received a “Your Subscription Confirmation” email, with all the subscription details, such as length of the trial period and first day of payment.

If charges to your account deviate from that message, then we can presume that something else is happening.

• You will receive an email for all payments on your Apple ID. This should match your purchase history. It will tell exactly what the charge is for.
  • There might be an ‘authorization hold’, to test the payment capability of your card. After it clears, the charge will be undone/reversed.
  • There might be a different charge, unrelated to Apple Music. See your purchase history.
  • More investigative suggestions on unfamiliar charges.

why am i be charged and im suppose to have 3 free months of apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.