Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

black spot on bottom of iphone x

I have a black blob in the bottom left corner of my iPhone X. The blob is responsive but very aggravating. Can I fix this at home? If not, is it covered under apple care?

iPhone X, iOS 12.1, null

Posted on Nov 25, 2018 10:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2018 4:55 AM

We can't diagnose that kind of issue remotely, so we can't judge if the problem is related to a manufacturer's defect or not.

You need to have your device inspected at your most convenient Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider and, after checking your device, they'll give you all the available options.

Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Just to give you an idea, this is the screen replacement price list in US (with or without AppleCare+):

iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2018 4:55 AM in response to stevie.alexis

We can't diagnose that kind of issue remotely, so we can't judge if the problem is related to a manufacturer's defect or not.

You need to have your device inspected at your most convenient Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider and, after checking your device, they'll give you all the available options.

Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Just to give you an idea, this is the screen replacement price list in US (with or without AppleCare+):

iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

black spot on bottom of iphone x

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.