Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete mail document and data

my iPhone storage almost full ! And try deleted some app data . Found out mail document and data more than 4.5 GB so deleted mail app and redownload . Still got more than 4.5 GB in iohkne storage . How can I remove those data ??? Pls advise

Posted on Nov 27, 2018 8:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2018 1:41 AM

You can reduce amount of emails stored in your device by Archiving or moving emails to On My Mac mailboxes via your computer or email web account interfaces. Those are not copied to the iPhone.

Review your other storage consuming apps. There might be other things you can delete.

Tap Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage > Manage Storage.

You can also reduce the size of your Photo library by turning on iCloud Photo Library and Optimizing your device storage. Learn more about app storage space and content.

Read this also iCloud: Reduce email storage space in iCloud

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

Buy more iCloud storage - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2018 1:41 AM in response to cheung157

You can reduce amount of emails stored in your device by Archiving or moving emails to On My Mac mailboxes via your computer or email web account interfaces. Those are not copied to the iPhone.

Review your other storage consuming apps. There might be other things you can delete.

Tap Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage > Manage Storage.

You can also reduce the size of your Photo library by turning on iCloud Photo Library and Optimizing your device storage. Learn more about app storage space and content.

Read this also iCloud: Reduce email storage space in iCloud

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

Buy more iCloud storage - Apple Support

How to delete mail document and data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.