Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logo/Image headers

I would like to create a numbers template with our logo as the header and our address as the footer, and I can't figure out how to do that. I'm a pro PC'er; and intermediate Mac user.

Thanks!

Posted on Nov 28, 2018 7:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2018 6:12 AM

Robin,

you might try something like this:

Image bullets in Header and Footer after you invoke the print preview with Menu > File > Print.
(Images at e.g. 300% Size)

In this screenshot you can see a mixt of text, images (.png & .jpeg) and emoji's in the Header.

User uploaded file

Paul.

6 replies

Nov 28, 2018 8:41 AM in response to robin-AlloyOM

Numbers spreadsheets do not have traditional header and footer document fields, but do allow for additional table headers and footers which you can set from the Table tab.

User uploaded file

For the following, I selected the first three columns of the first table header, and merged them. With that merged cell selected, I added an image fill from the Cell tab as scale to fill, and from the Table tab, I changed the row size incrementally larger. I removed the remaining "Header" row grid.

For the "footer" row, I selected the Row and merged all cells, then added address information.

So, the following may be more crude than you seek, but it is an example from Numbers v5.3:

User uploaded file

Logo/Image headers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.