Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iPad Pro(3rd Generation) charger

I've just bought the new iPad Pro. It has a new 18w charger from the box. However, I need a second charger. I've tried to find it on official Apple's web-page but didn't succeed. So, where can I find the 18w Apple's USB-C charger?

iPad Pro Wi-Fi, null

Posted on Nov 28, 2018 12:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2018 12:52 PM

Sorry, don’t know. They don’t seem (from a web search) to be available anywhere? Maybe call Apple and ask them directly.

You could use any of the available usb-c chargers (the 30w, 61w or 87w Mac adapters) though as they all put out more then enough power and are safe to use. They are bigger and blocker though.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2018 12:52 PM in response to Simbos

Sorry, don’t know. They don’t seem (from a web search) to be available anywhere? Maybe call Apple and ask them directly.

You could use any of the available usb-c chargers (the 30w, 61w or 87w Mac adapters) though as they all put out more then enough power and are safe to use. They are bigger and blocker though.

New iPad Pro(3rd Generation) charger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.