Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All of my purchases are no longer available.

All of my purchases are no longer available (i.e., movies, TV shows, etc.). How do I restore them?

MacBook Air, macOS Sierra (10.12.1)

Posted on Nov 29, 2018 12:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2018 8:55 AM

If you mean for redownloading, then if you've moved countries since buying them you won't be able to redownload them, nor if they've been removed from the store - those you will have to copy back from your backup of your downloads/computer.

You've checked to see if you've hidden them : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support ?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2018 8:55 AM in response to Sieve29

If you mean for redownloading, then if you've moved countries since buying them you won't be able to redownload them, nor if they've been removed from the store - those you will have to copy back from your backup of your downloads/computer.

You've checked to see if you've hidden them : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support ?

All of my purchases are no longer available.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.