You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AirPods got stolen what do I do?

So my AirPods got stolen out of my locker at school and I hadn’t had time to go into the Apple store to go check to see my options do I have any Hope in getting new AirPods

Posted on Dec 2, 2018 10:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2018 10:52 AM

With iOS 10.3 or later, Find my phone can help you locate your missing AirPods, only if you already set up find my phone with an iPhone touch that you’re using with your AirPods, it is automatically enabled as well. So if your AirPods are lost, out of their case, and somewhere close by, you can use Find My iPhone to find them again. If your AirPods are out of range of all of your devices, need to charge, or are in the AirPod Case, Find My iPhone can still help by showing the time and location where they were last connected. If you can’t locate them, you can get new ones. Unfortunately the are 69$ per AirPod. The 1 year warranty does not cover list or stolen Airpods. Hope you find them.

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 2, 2018 10:52 AM in response to jessicaveilz0521

With iOS 10.3 or later, Find my phone can help you locate your missing AirPods, only if you already set up find my phone with an iPhone touch that you’re using with your AirPods, it is automatically enabled as well. So if your AirPods are lost, out of their case, and somewhere close by, you can use Find My iPhone to find them again. If your AirPods are out of range of all of your devices, need to charge, or are in the AirPod Case, Find My iPhone can still help by showing the time and location where they were last connected. If you can’t locate them, you can get new ones. Unfortunately the are 69$ per AirPod. The 1 year warranty does not cover list or stolen Airpods. Hope you find them.

My AirPods got stolen what do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.