Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Whenever I try to login to iCloud it just takes me to a screen that says setup iCloud on this device.... it is already set up

Won’t allow me to login to iCloud website

Posted on Dec 2, 2018 5:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2018 6:06 PM

The icloud website is not designed for access from a mobile device. From a mobile device you access iCloud via the apps on the device (e.g., the Files app, the Photos app for iCloud Photo Library, the Contacts app for contacts, etc).

You can force Safari on a mobile device to access iCloud.com by first attempting to go there and then touch and hold the semicircular refresh icon in the address bar until "Request Desktop Site" appears. The results won't be great as the site is not designed for mobile devices.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2018 6:06 PM in response to Tstiles216

The icloud website is not designed for access from a mobile device. From a mobile device you access iCloud via the apps on the device (e.g., the Files app, the Photos app for iCloud Photo Library, the Contacts app for contacts, etc).

You can force Safari on a mobile device to access iCloud.com by first attempting to go there and then touch and hold the semicircular refresh icon in the address bar until "Request Desktop Site" appears. The results won't be great as the site is not designed for mobile devices.

Whenever I try to login to iCloud it just takes me to a screen that says setup iCloud on this device.... it is already set up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.