Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot load drivers, boot camp windows 10 on mac

Hi everyone I have a Mac version 14,2 with Mohave and I keep running into an error every time I try to load windows 10 using bootcamp. Windows installer says it can not locate the drivers. I downloaded the support drivers onto two different media devices and it does the same thing regardless of where I install it. I undid the filter to show non compatible drivers and tried to select one of the drivers and it refused to use it. The iso file is fine because I used it right before to load an windows on another MacBook Air.

after consulting all the boards I ran out of options and figured I’d see if someone could help me.

iPad, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Dec 2, 2018 6:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2018 1:24 AM

There are two 14,2 models

2017 13-in MBP - Identify your MacBook Pro model - Apple Support

Late 2013 iMac - Identify your iMac - Apple Support

Which specific release of W10 are you using? Did you download the drivers using BC Assistant -> Action -> Download?

Similar questions

10 replies

Dec 3, 2018 4:51 AM in response to Loner T

Yes, the usb flash and installer worked fine on the other Mac I have. Windows installed perfectly when I tested it on the laptop. On the iMac under boot camp I checked the button to download the support drivers. I was worried the usb might be the issue so I did it again on my seagate usb hard drive it created the driver directory but windows doesn’t find any drivers there either.

Cannot load drivers, boot camp windows 10 on mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.