Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone calendar not synching

My iPhone calendar app will not sync new appointments with my iMac. It will only sync appts that are repeated monthly, yearly, etc, but not one time events that I enter.

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Dec 3, 2018 7:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2018 6:47 PM

Hello hawghead,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with your Calendar. I am happy to check this out with you.

I recommend trying the troubleshooting provided in this help article: Get help using iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders - Apple Support

There is a section to start with at the top, then check both sections for Mac and iOS, since you have your iPhone and iMac not syncing correctly. Thanks and have a wonderful day.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2018 6:47 PM in response to hawghead

Hello hawghead,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with your Calendar. I am happy to check this out with you.

I recommend trying the troubleshooting provided in this help article: Get help using iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders - Apple Support

There is a section to start with at the top, then check both sections for Mac and iOS, since you have your iPhone and iMac not syncing correctly. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

iPhone calendar not synching

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.