Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTUNES SESSION EXPIRED FOR iBooks Author

Hi!

First off, this is very frustrating. I have trying this for over 3 days, and still not resolved. I am trying to publish a simple free ebook via iBooks Author and it says to me that I need to create an iTunes connect account to get it to the iBooks store. when I sign up for it, it says my iTunes Connect session expired and asks to log in again. I logged in again, and now it shows the same page to start from the beginning. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me how to use iTunes connect to publish on iBooks.

I have called Apple 2 times and they keep transferring the call and ended up wasting 1.5 hours of mine!!

Pleas help.

MACBOOK AIR (13-INCH, 2017)

Posted on Dec 3, 2018 8:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2018 7:40 AM

Received email last night telling me Apple engineers have addressed the problem. I was able to complete the form, and proceed with agreements and banking info, etc, this morning (the next day).

It did appear Safari was hanging on the NEXT page (after the problem page). It was through a combination of Safari and Firefox I was able to finish. However I did not clear Safari history and that might have done the trick with a single browser.

For sure, something has changed since 2 days ago. I had tried with all browsers before and could not proceed.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2018 7:40 AM in response to knuckles22lo

Received email last night telling me Apple engineers have addressed the problem. I was able to complete the form, and proceed with agreements and banking info, etc, this morning (the next day).

It did appear Safari was hanging on the NEXT page (after the problem page). It was through a combination of Safari and Firefox I was able to finish. However I did not clear Safari history and that might have done the trick with a single browser.

For sure, something has changed since 2 days ago. I had tried with all browsers before and could not proceed.

iTUNES SESSION EXPIRED FOR iBooks Author

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.