Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

iPhone 15 pro max Default camera settings

Hi all,

I’m in a bit of a pickle I’m quite elderly and have just upgraded to a new iPhone 15 pro max from a iPhone X , now I tend not to touch settings but I stupidly did and I now dislike the photo it displays, I’ve searched high and low for the default settings but nothing , someone suggested resetting all settings but this says it will also remove all passwords and keys, so that is a no no , so could anyone give me some idea or a photo of the default camera settings please, thank you.

iPhone 5, iOS 10

Posted on Nov 25, 2023 5:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2024 10:38 AM

Yes me to , even though SravanKra gave some of the settings, I also found loads more in the photo settings section, and my photos are still not as good as they were when I 1st got my phone and took photos, so please if anyone out there has the full set of settings please could you post them, thank you

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2024 10:38 AM in response to HarVid

Yes me to , even though SravanKra gave some of the settings, I also found loads more in the photo settings section, and my photos are still not as good as they were when I 1st got my phone and took photos, so please if anyone out there has the full set of settings please could you post them, thank you

Jan 11, 2024 10:49 AM in response to abbthemad

I guess ringing Apple might be a good thing although I dont like bothering them as they are so helpful when I urgently need help. If anyone out there has a brand new iPhone 15 pro max and wouldn't mind going through the settings and sub folders in the camera App with a fine tooth comb it would help enormously. I wonder if it is possible to get into settings of those on display at the Apple Store or that dreadful Currys shop. Im actually surprised that Apple cant make this information available because doing a factory reset is so much a step backwards and time consuming

iPhone 15 pro max Default camera settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.