Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPAd 3G Reserved at Retail Store-Delivery Time

I reserved an iPAd wi-fi plus 3G with 16GB memory at my local store on May 5. When do you think I can expect delivery? No help from Apple. Thanks.

Posted on May 8, 2010 9:07 AM

123 replies

May 8, 2010 9:37 AM in response to Herbert K

Nobody that knows is telling.

There are at least three Apple stores in my city. So far, once the original shipment sold out, there has not been a single iPad shipped to any of those stores.

It appears they are giving priority to online orders.

I have read that a few stores here and there in the country have gotten a shipment or two in. But no rhyme or reason anyone can figure.

May 9, 2010 12:25 PM in response to TheRetrdedOne

I went to my local Apple store an hour ago. I put my name in a week ago (May 2) for a 64GB 3G iPad. They told me there are 46 names ahead of me. Asked about the Apple case for the iPad: They don't expect any of those for a month.

All this leads me to seriously question whether I need an iPad all that bad: iPhone plus MacBook meet all my needs. Maybe I'll blow it off and wait for next year's new and improved model.

Phil

iPAd 3G Reserved at Retail Store-Delivery Time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.