Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

First two episodes won't show on iTunes

Hello,

We submitted our podcast via iTunes Connect and it has been admitted. But unfortunately the first two episodes don't show up on iTunes. I know that similar questions have been asked already but I still wasn't able to solve the problem by myself.

Feed: http://www.kleine-formen.de/feed/mp3/

Thank you! We appreciate your help.

Posted on Dec 11, 2018 7:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2018 8:05 AM

Many podcast creation services limit the number of episodes shown in the feed, usually to 10 or 25, removing older once as new ones are added after the limit has been reached, and that is presumably what has happened here as your episodes are not in the feed. There is usually a setting somewhere to increase this.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2018 8:05 AM in response to microform-podcast

Many podcast creation services limit the number of episodes shown in the feed, usually to 10 or 25, removing older once as new ones are added after the limit has been reached, and that is presumably what has happened here as your episodes are not in the feed. There is usually a setting somewhere to increase this.

Dec 12, 2018 6:37 AM in response to Roger Wilmut1

Thank you, Roger. "Der befragte Professor..." (10) is not our first episode, we had two before that that do not show up on iTunes, but are accessible through our website http://www.kleine-formen.de/microform-podcast/ (center column, bottom two). The ones that start with "Das Feuilleton macht..." and "Die Kürze von Nachrichten..." I can't remember doing anything differently uploading them.

Dec 18, 2018 7:59 AM in response to EricZimmermann

It's a really bad idea to post your email address and phone number - it's an invitation to spam - and I've asked the Hosts to remove them.

When you have a question please always start a new thread rather than tacking onto someone else's, so could you please start a new thread and include the URLs of your iTunes Store page and your feed: without these it's quite impossible to make any sort of comment.

First two episodes won't show on iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.