Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refunds on my cards I buy from Walmart

Hello I buy 2 Apple gift cards for 100 each and went to oall on them and find the money's I put on thems the money's wasn't on the Cards I Have the recipe on them and I buy a 15 .00 card and the money's wasn't on it either on it and I buy a 50 card to and it wasn't on it to I guess I better quit buying the apples cards each time I buy of them the money's Not on Them I don't know what going on with Them I Try to call and Didn't get no answer from you Guys and Do have The recipe's on All of Them please I want my Money's Back on Them please ?ui

Posted on Dec 15, 2018 12:58 AM

2 replies

Dec 15, 2018 1:22 AM in response to wheezy84

We 'guys' are fellow users.

What is 'find the money's I put on them the money's wasn't on the Cards' supposed to mean ? I assume 'recipe' is supposed to mean 'receipt'.

What happened when you tried to redeem them ? If you got a message about the cards not being activated what did walmart say when you went back to them and ask them to activate them properly ?

If they did appear to redeem successfully have you tried logging out and back into the account to see if the balance updates ?

If you need iTunes Support's help : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww (they are likely to want to see images of the fronts and backs of the cards and their receipt(s)).

Refunds on my cards I buy from Walmart

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.