Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wrong Apple ID linked in iTunes store

When I go to download a new app, my husbands Apple ID comes up and all apps are downloading on both our devices. How do i stop this or set it so my Apple ID is attached to my iTunes Store?

Posted on Dec 18, 2018 4:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2018 5:17 AM

You can log out an account by tapping on the id/icon at the top right of the Toady tab in the App Store app or by tapping on the id in Settings > iTunes & App Store, and you can then log into your own account. Anything that you've downloaded on your husband's account will be tied to his account, so only his account will be able to download updates to his apps

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2018 5:17 AM in response to nickie612

You can log out an account by tapping on the id/icon at the top right of the Toady tab in the App Store app or by tapping on the id in Settings > iTunes & App Store, and you can then log into your own account. Anything that you've downloaded on your husband's account will be tied to his account, so only his account will be able to download updates to his apps

Wrong Apple ID linked in iTunes store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.