Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem iPhone 7

Hello, it's been about a year since I bought this iPhone (an iPhone7) and right away I've never been able to transfer my photos and my videos on my PC, I tried in every way, I installed iTunes with the latest version , I tried on various PCs, I also installed the latest version of Windows 10 but nothing. As soon as you start transferring the first pictures tells me that the iPhone has been disconnected or that the connected device is not working, I tried and tried again but nothing, while other iPHone in the same bit do not give me this problem. It's urgent, I hope in an exhaustive answer, maybe I'm wrong, but I do not think so, I've given all the authorizations and various things but nothing is always the same problem.
Thanks in advance .

iPhone 7

Posted on Dec 18, 2018 9:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2018 9:31 AM

Apart from iTunes you can use..

For Mac Users

Disk Utility > Image Capture App (Bundled with Mac) to transfer pictures and videos. Simply select and import

For Windows User

Connect you iPhone using USB cable and the iPhone will appear under Network in Windows Explores. There after it is simply click and drag

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2018 9:31 AM in response to mattia07

Apart from iTunes you can use..

For Mac Users

Disk Utility > Image Capture App (Bundled with Mac) to transfer pictures and videos. Simply select and import

For Windows User

Connect you iPhone using USB cable and the iPhone will appear under Network in Windows Explores. There after it is simply click and drag

Problem iPhone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.