Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unauthorised Purchase from App

Hello, My kid installed Fortnite on my IpadPro and while playing accidentally or without authorization

did two purchases that was billed through Itunes. One was for Fortnite 1000

V-Bucks (9.99$) and another one for 2500 (+300 Bonus) V-Bucks. I was notifed on

my credit card and tried to block it. Unfortunately this bill is continuously

being processed by Itunes and it resulted in my removing the card and now i

cannot use my Apple account (payment not processed yet). I need your help to

cancel all this please. I already contacted Epic Games and they said that I should contact apple help.

see below email I received from them :

Hello there Jean, Thanks for contacting Epic Games Player Support. My name is Doug and I will be assisting you today! After reading your email I understand that purchases for Fornite were made on the App Store. As much as I would love to help you out with this, the transaction didn't occur on Epic's own PC marketplace. I have to inform you that this means you will have to contact the respective store for further assistance. The best course of action is to contact Apple customer support as soon as possible to resolve this issues, and I would kindly ask you to mention that you and I have already talked about this. Please contact Apple Support at https://support.apple.com/ for assistance with this request. I can assure you that Apple aspires to the same level of professionalism and epic customer support as we do, and I have no doubt they will get to the bottom of this at your behalf. I hope you will get this issue resolved swiftly! We appreciate your understanding. An email will be sent to you in the near future, granting you the opportunity to rate and share any feedback you have regarding your support experience. Kind regards, Doug W

### Do not reply below this line ###

Epic Games Player Support - Doug W.

December 19, 2018, 18:28 +0400 | Conversation ID: #6624070

Hello there Jean,

Thanks for contacting Epic Games Player Support. My name is Doug and I will be assisting you today!

After reading your email I understand that purchases for Fornite were made on the App Store.

As much as I would love to help you out with this, the transaction didn't occur on Epic's own PC marketplace. I have to inform you that this means you will have to contact the respective store for further assistance.

The best course of action is to contact Apple customer support as soon as possible to resolve this issues, and I would kindly ask you to mention that you and I have already talked about this.

Please contact Apple Support at https://support.apple.com/ for assistance with this request.

I can assure you that Apple aspires to the same level of professionalism and epic customer support as we do, and I have no doubt they will get to the bottom of this at your behalf.

I hope you will get this issue resolved swiftly!

We appreciate your understanding. An email will be sent to you in the near future, granting you the opportunity to rate and share any feedback you have regarding your support experience.

Kind regards,

Doug W

December 19, 2018, 15:55 +0400 | Conversation ID: #6624070

Hello, My kid installed Fortnite on my IpadPro and while playing accidentally or without authorization did two purchases that was billed through Itunes. One was for Fortnite 1000 V-Bucks (9.99$) and another one for 2500 (+300 Bonus) V-Bucks. I was notifed on my credit card and tried to block it. Unfortunately this bill is continuously being processed by Itunes and it resulted in my removing the card and now i cannot use my Apple account (payment not processed yet). I need your help to cancel all this pelase.

From Epic Games Player Support.

Posted on Dec 19, 2018 6:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2018 6:46 AM

Use the https://reportaproblem.apple.com/ site to contact iTunes Store support about this issue.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply

Unauthorised Purchase from App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.