Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t sign in my iTunes, iCloud

Very often, apps on my WiFi iPad First Generation, iOS 12.1.1, apps need to be updated. Suddenly, I noticed that’s is not possible! I tried to sign into my iTunes stores using as, always, my ID and password. It just kept looking for the account and after few seconds, nothing pop up as usual. Restarting my iPad and trying to change my ID through FaceTime didn’t work either. Your help on this will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Dec 19, 2018 2:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2018 2:33 PM

Greetings, abersali.

I see that you're not able to sign into iTunes Store on your iPad. When you try, it searches for a bit, but then the process stops. Good job on the troubleshooting you've done, and I'm happy to help.

Apple ID -- Using a browser on your Mac or PC, select "Go to your Apple ID account page" under "Manage account" and see if you're able to sign in there. 

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books -- If you're able to access your Apple ID account, the steps in this article can help.

Let me know how that goes, and take care!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2018 2:33 PM in response to abersali

Greetings, abersali.

I see that you're not able to sign into iTunes Store on your iPad. When you try, it searches for a bit, but then the process stops. Good job on the troubleshooting you've done, and I'm happy to help.

Apple ID -- Using a browser on your Mac or PC, select "Go to your Apple ID account page" under "Manage account" and see if you're able to sign in there. 

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books -- If you're able to access your Apple ID account, the steps in this article can help.

Let me know how that goes, and take care!

Can’t sign in my iTunes, iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.