Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can a tech from Apple store help me find what was my Apple ID

I created an email and password for my nephew three years ago, the iPad had some trouble and it had to be reset. The problem is that they never wrote down the information (email/password) created and know we can’t restore the iPad! I need the email used to reset password so he can start using the iPad again. I’ve been told that if we bring the iPad to an Apple store a tech can recover it. I have proof of purchase. Can they help me ? Nearest store for me is two hours drive and before driving I need to know that they can help. I tried calling no answer.

any help will be awesome

thanks

Debbie

iPad (6th gen) WiFi, Cellular

Posted on Jan 4, 2019 1:54 AM

Similar questions

11 replies

Can a tech from Apple store help me find what was my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.