Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please help me with my iphone 13 pro

i'm a new iphone user, i got this iphone 13 pro new from shop , someone helped me set up the phone with email i have password but in between , its says icloud This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons that i should reset it , its asked for two option for resetting ,date of birth or send link to email attached ,which i dont know ,its was the guy who helped me set it up put details there and i have looked almost everywhere for him no luck, what can i do , i dont steal phone i am the rightful owner of the phone , i have it with box and everything, Apple asked me to provided receipt for proof of purchase and i uploaded and the email kept coming that they didnt satisfy ...here is serial number( TN***727) and i can provide password for the email above if necessary, i really need help

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on May 1, 2022 2:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2022 4:05 AM

Contact the shop where you purchase the iPhone, or ask your money back.

Each Apple device is linked/associated with an Apple ID of the person who did the setup.

Activation Lock prevents anyone who is not the owner from using this iPhone.

To unlock the Phone, you need the Apple ID and password of the previous owner, that were used during set up.

See the following Apple articles:

Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

How to remove Activation Lock

How to remove Activation Lock – Apple Support (UK)

Similar questions

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2022 4:05 AM in response to Larry-101

Contact the shop where you purchase the iPhone, or ask your money back.

Each Apple device is linked/associated with an Apple ID of the person who did the setup.

Activation Lock prevents anyone who is not the owner from using this iPhone.

To unlock the Phone, you need the Apple ID and password of the previous owner, that were used during set up.

See the following Apple articles:

Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

How to remove Activation Lock

How to remove Activation Lock – Apple Support (UK)

Please help me with my iphone 13 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.