Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Method to delete old look me up-apps

Hello,

In my iCloud settings and then on ‘look me up’ I can’t delete 2 strange grey apps, there is no way to delete them. Anyone have an idea how to delete them? I don’t like to see that’s apps can look me up by email. I only can turn them on or off...

Thanks

iPhone SE

Posted on Jan 4, 2019 3:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2019 6:51 AM

Greetings, rickgerrit.

I see that you're wanting to delete a couple of applications that have the ability to look up your name and email address. I'm happy to help.

iCloud: Prevent iCloud apps from showing your name -- You'll need to use a browser on a Mac or PC, but these are the steps to locate and remove those applications.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2019 6:51 AM in response to rickgerrit

Greetings, rickgerrit.

I see that you're wanting to delete a couple of applications that have the ability to look up your name and email address. I'm happy to help.

iCloud: Prevent iCloud apps from showing your name -- You'll need to use a browser on a Mac or PC, but these are the steps to locate and remove those applications.

Take care!

Method to delete old look me up-apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.